Contact an Emergency Dentist
Residents of Rossville, TN can get to a local emergency dentist in the Memphis area by calling…
Dental emergencies always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times…like in the evening or on the weekend. Of course, this is when most dental offices are closed. So, what do you do when the pain is so bad that you MUST get treatment asap?
Our emergency dental team is available when most dental offices are closed. We can help you with toothaches, extractions, denture repair, root canal therapy, or any other treatment to get you out of pain, fast.
When calling the number above you will be connected with a member of our caring dental support team. Please be sure to provide the following information:
- What is the nature of you dental emergency?
- Are you in pain?
- Do you have facial and/or gum swelling?
- Are you bleeding?
- If your tooth was knocked out…do you still have the tooth?
- If your tooth was broken or chipped…do you have the piece of your tooth that broke off?
- Are you taking any medication for the pain?
- Are you taking any antibiotics?
- Do you have dental insurance? If so, please be prepared to provide all information relating to your dental insurance.
- Have you recently been treated by a dentist for the condition which is now causing you pain and/or discomfort?
Please note…if you call the number above and you get a voice message, please leave a detailed description of your dental emergency along with you name and phone number and we will return your call to schedule an appointment asap.
Map of Memphis area including Rossville 38066
Find Same Day Emergency Dental Care in Rossville, TN